Hey Everyone – Come see us in action!
CHENG DU 23 and SHANGHAI 46 COOKING DEMONSTRATION
Sunday, August 30 at 2:00pm
Bloomingdale’s @ Willowbrook Mall
Open 7 Days – 11:30 AM to 9:30 PM, Dim Sum – Sat & Sun 11:30 to 3:00 PM
Plenty of Parking. An Award-winning Experience! Always BYOB!
Leftovers Taken Home
Spring Rolls Served
Dancing Waiters (Just kidding)
5 Star Award Winning Chef
In recognition of dining excellence in Chinese Cuisine Cheng Du 23 has been inducted into the Chinese Restaurant News’ Top 100 Chinese Restaurants in USA in the category of Top 100 Regional Chinese Cuisines. Read more…
About Sichuan Style Chinese Cuisine
Chinese cookery files food into a series of tidy taste classifications such as sweet or sour. Sichuan cuisine, known more commonly in the West as “Szechuan,” claims a category all their own: mind-numbing. Read more…
The grandson of a chef who cooked for Deng Xiaoping, chef Lin Qing Xiang (who answers to Kevin) started his training in the city of Cheng Du at age 13. At his restaurant named for his home city, Cheng Du 23, on Route 23 in Wayne, you can count on consistently excellent Szechuan cuisine. Read more…
We’re just minutes away from shopping and entertainment!
- 1 minute = Routes 23, 46, 80, N-S, E-W (Spaghetti Bowl)
- 2 minutes = Willowbrook Mall, Wayne
- 19 minutes = Westfield Garden State Plaza, Paramus
- 23 minutes = Meadowlands Sports Complex, E. Rutherford
- 23 minutes = Mayo Performing Arts Center, Morristown
- 25 minutes = NJ Performing Arts Center, Newark
- 29 minutes = Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood
- 31 minutes = Madison Square Garden, Manhattan